A comprehensive understanding of water quality parameters and its role in biofloc fish farming is crucial to the maintenance of the production cycle and proper development, healthy growth and increases the viability of fishes. A well balanced C:N ratio favours the growth of micro-organisms, which plays a pivotal role in BioFloc aquaculture.
Temperature, dissolved oxygen (DO), pH, salinity, solids, [total suspended solids (TSS) and settling solids], alkalinity, and orthophosphate are some of parameters that should be continuously monitored for a steady success in biofloc fish farming.
KisanFlex offers its customers a complete range of test kits to provide error free monitoring of water quality parameters of biofloc tanks. These kits have been sourced from the leading manufacturers in the industry.
- Brand: Wellon
- Measuring pH range: 0.0“ 14.0 pH , resolution: 0.1 pH , accuracy: ±0.1 pH (20°c), 0.2 pH
- High accuracy
- Automatic temperature compensation: 0-50(32-122‰)
- Easy to use
- Clear instructions included
- Affordable and easy to carry device
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Days
- All India
2-B, Satyam, 46-D, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Road,, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700016, India